GOD OUR FATHER IS THE LEGISLATOR
God gave the law to Moses (Exodus, Leviticus, Deuteronomy) and fulfilled the law (making the law perfect, enriched, make good) by introducing the "The Salvation of GOD", The Messiah Yeshuah Adonay (Matthiew, Marc, Luc, John).
The law and the writtings of the Prophets of God are not ended (Matthiew 5:17-20, Luc 16:16-17). Nevertheless the law has been fulfilled by God for all the believers in God and in Yeshuah Adonay the Messiah for it is written : "The rightous will live by his faith". Habacuc 2:4.
So all the law is focus now on the pratice of the faith in GOD and the Messiah Yeshuah, the pratice of the merçy and the peace, the pratice of the truth, the right and the justice, and the jugment of God that is upcoming.
These are the preferences of GOD our Father (1) (2):
1°/ The main law
- Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.
- You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
2°/ What GOD loves more : mercy, the truth, the righteousness and the justice
- Doing righteousness and justice is more acceptable by The LORD than sacrifice. (Proverbs 21:3)
- I desire mercy, not sacrifice. (Matthiew 9:13, Psaumes 112:5)
- He has told you, O mortal, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God. (Micah 6:8)
- The word of the LORD came to Zechariah, saying: 9 Thus says the LORD of hosts: Render true judgments, show kindness and mercy to one
another; 10 do not oppress the widow, the orphan, the alien, or the poor; and do not devise evil in your hearts against one another. (Zechariah 7:8).
- You tithe mint, dill, and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. It is these you ought to have practiced without neglecting the others. (Matthiew 23:23)
- Psalm 15
Ritual for admission into the Temple
1 O LORD, who may abide in your tent? Who may dwell on your holy hill?
2 Those who walk blamelessly, and do what is right, and speak the truth from their heart;
3 who do not slander with their tongue, and do no evil to their friends, nor take up a reproach against their neighbors;
4 in whose eyes the wicked are despised, but who honor those who fear the LORD; who stand by their oath even to their hurt;
- These are the things that you shall do: Speak the truth to one another, render in your gates judgments that are true and make for
peace, do not devise evil in your hearts against one another, and love no false oath; for all these are things that I hate, says the LORD. (Zechariah 8:16)
3°/ What GOD dislike
- The sacrifice of animals
- The services to idols
- non practice of the right and the justice
- The lies against the truth
- Non practice of charity and the merçy
- Non faithfull and non beleiving in GOD
- No fearing of GOD
- Sexual immorality
- Non respect of the autortities established
- Non recognition and non respect of The Messiah Yeshuah autority
4°/ Fulfillment of the law by the Messiah Yeshuah
Are abrogated :
- Jugment and comdamnation to death. (John 8:3-9)
Are amended :
- Food or eating. (Matthieu 15:11, Actes 10:9-16)
5°/ Jugment made by the Messiah Yeshuah
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give water as a gift from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who conquer will inherit these things, and I will be their God and they will be my children.
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, the murderers, the fornicators, the sorcerers, the idolaters, and all liars,
their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death." (Revelation 21:7-8).